Country Estate Luxury Holiday Rental Houses
The impact of COVID- 19 on your booking
If you make a booking and, at the date of your arrival, Government Guides lines do not allow you to travel or us to open you will be entitled to a full refund. If you cancel your booking and restrictions have been lifted, you are allowed to travel and the property is available then our normal cancellation terms & conditions of hire will apply.
As part of the government guidelines for self-catering cottages please note the following:
(1) We have antibacterial gel & antibacterial all-purpose spray and dettol at the property available for you to use – please do not remove it from the property. Prior to arrival we use a special antibac fabric spray for the soft furnishings.
(2) If you have a temperature, feel unwell or display any symptoms of the virus you should not travel to the property.
(3) The cleaner will do a thorough clean prior to arrival and we are doing everything in our power to keep guests safe but obviously you enter the property at your own risk.
(4) Guests are asked to please to do a good clean before you leave so as to minimize risk to our cleaners and any guests arriving after you. Cleaning products can be found in the property. You do not have to strip the beds on departure – we will do this safely. All bed linen and towels are commercially cleaned. For obvious reasons we can therefore not offer any extra cleaning during your stay and we rely on the guest to ensure the house is clean and tidy on departure. We thank you for your co-operation.
(5) We have had to remove all games etc from the property . Eg. Badminton, croquet, scrabble, cards etc so please bring your own.
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. The safety of our guests and employees is of upmost importance to us and for this reason we urge you all to stay safe and work with us. Follow us on Instagram @ladyrothschildholidayhouses
Best wishes to you and your families
Director, OHL Limited
Ashton Estate Country Holidays
In the spectacular Northamptonshire Rothschild Country Estate of Ashton Wold there are nine unique, individually styled, luxury holiday rental houses. The houses are ideal for groups of friends, family get-togethers, milestone birthday celebrations, reunions, wedding groups and much more. Surrounded by wildflower meadows, rolling farmland and magical woodlands – the houses offer all the space and comfort you need. All six houses are located at the top of the Estate in Ashton Wold and you can book one or all six to accommodate from 2 to 65 people. This beautiful Estate has become a popular destination for guests, many of which come back year after year to enjoy the tranquil and beautiful landscapes on offer. To keep up with the demand we have some exciting new refurbishment projects happening next year which includes 4 more holiday houses / cottages, an event room (refurbished barn) and a boutique hotel!